emacs-orgmode

Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el

From: João Pedro
Subject: Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 02:16:19 -0300

Hey Mehmet and Org!

I'd like to ask if I could contribute to this. I have followed the
discussion to a point, but would be more than happy to try and
contribute to this so it gets merged for the next Org major version, as
I've been waiting for this for quite a while now. It solves the major
gripe I had with your original org-tangle-sync.el package, which is the
ability to sync blocks that aren't whole files.

So, what still needs to be done and where is development happening (I
assumed it was on the main Org-mode git repository, but I see no branch
there)?

Cheers,

--
João Pedro de A. Paula
IT bachelors at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)