emacsconf-discuss

Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 08:35:02 -0400

Leo Vivier writes:

> Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org> writes:
>
>> Do you some kind of deadline ?
>
> The deadline is on 2021-11-07. :)
>
> Best,

This thread makes me wonder: Jean-Christophe, did you not receive my
initial follow-up email with you on October 8, and/or the one or two
emails I had sent after?  They contained information addressing
some/several of your questions here.  I'm curious and anxious to know
if any of my emails did or didn't arrive.

thanks,
amin

--
https://bndl.org