emacsconf-org

Re: EmacsConf Poster

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: EmacsConf Poster
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 15:16:03 +0000

El 2022-07-22 20:49, Peter Povinec escribió:
> I am wondering if there is interest in having a poster designed for
> this year's conference. My daughter is a high school student who is
> interested in design. She has been doing similar work for Key Club at
> her school and has offered to help. She is not an Emacs user (yet
> ;-)), but I could work with her to come up with some poster
> candidates.

It would be marvelous if you made a poster!  It is great that she
offered her help.  It amazing that a young person would like to
contribute to our project.

> 1. What is the main objective we want to achieve with the poster

Help people find that there are useful tools in Emacs to gain freedom.

> 2. How will the poster be distributed and used

I would love to use a poster to promote EmacsConf locally.  If possible,
please include a method by which I can translate it to my own language,
.

Thank you very much for your contribution!