emacsconf-org

Might start to be time to nudge people to submit?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Might start to be time to nudge people to submit?
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 22:04:54 -0400

Happy September! Submissions are a bit low, but maybe this is the usual lull before the CFP closes, or most people are swamped with work / back to school stuff. If we don't get a lot of submissions, that's okay, maybe this is the year we get to do deep-dive sessions and open mic / unconference stuff. Are there specific topics that might be good to encourage people to cover?

Sacha