emacsconf-org

Re: Volunteering as a pad scribe

From: Leo Vivier
Subject: Re: Volunteering as a pad scribe
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:48:07 +0200

Hi Karl,

emacsconf@karl-voit.at writes:

> I'd like to support during the EmacsConf by updating the Etherpad
> content: questions from IRC, time-stamps (if helpful), ...

Awesome, thank you so much!  It’s great to have you back.

I’ve pencilled you down as a pad-volunteer in all the slots of the
General-talks track:
https://emacsconf.org/2022/organizers-notebook/#shifts

…But please don’t consider this as an invitation to stay focused on the
pad for the entire conference!  As with the previous years, any help we
can get on the pad is a net positive. :)

There might be some changes to the pad workflow this year, but it’s
certain that your responsibilities will be a strict subset of what they
were last year.  We’re working on it as we speak, and we’ll send you
details once we’ve figured it out.

Have a great night!

Best,
--