emacsconf-org

Volunteer update: talks to caption, tech checks, intros, OBS

From: Akshay Gaikwad
Subject: Volunteer update: talks to caption, tech checks, intros, OBS
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 00:09:40 +0530

Hey Sacha,

> - Help wanted - intro/intermission slides, OBS overlay, ??: It might
>   be interesting to design something to show right before and right
>   after a talk so that people can see the title, speaker name, talk
>   page URL, Q&A info, pad URL, pronouns, etc. Ideally we'd be able to
>   generate a whole bunch of these from the talk data, so maybe SVG or
>   a TikZ picture? If this is your jam, let us know.

I would like to take this up. First I will try to prepare a draft
image and get your feedback. ETA is around one week for the
draft. Let me know if this is urgent or any blocker on this task.

A bit about myself. I am Akshay Gaikwad from India. I am
volunteering at EmacsConf for the first time. I am a software engineer
professionally. Designing is my hobby. Because of my love to
F/OSS, I spend my spare time designing for the community. I
previously worked with the Fedora design team. I know tools like
Inkscape and GIMP. Ping 'akshay196' at Libera.Chat network to
speak with me.

Thanks Bhavin Gandhi for sharing this thread.

Regards,
Akshay Gaikwad.