emacsconf-org

Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 21:34:53 +0900

Sacha and all,

I'm just letting you know that I'm working on the presentation right now and it
will be ready on time.

I deeply apologize for sending you something that late in the process.

I guess there won't be subtitles to it when it's played but I'll deliver the
EN/FR/JA set in the following days for the replay.

Jean-Christophe

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @jchelary@emacs.ch
https://traductaire-libre.org