emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: drupal and weblogger

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: drupal and weblogger
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:00:52 -0400

Luis Useche wrote:
I want to know: what happened with the drupal and written accents problem?
have you find something?

Sorry for not responding sooner.

I did look at your captures. It appears that Drupal is sending out Unicode but not putting charset information in the Content-Type headers.

Since the default charset of XML is different than the default charset of XML, this will cause problems for any correctly written code.

Lucky for us, Emacs isn't (yet) written correctly. That doesn't mean it handles this situation correctly.

Still, I have some patches that may help. Try the patch attached to this message: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-06/msg00552.html

It isn't perfect (as the thread will attest), but it has helped me in similar cases.

PD: What happened with the mailman?

I'm guessing I have to ping someone again.

--
http://mah.everybody.org/weblog/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

Someone will always sell you for 30 pieces of silver.
 -- Andrei Rublev