emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Mysteriously changing timestamp with WordPress

From: William Henney
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Mysteriously changing timestamp with WordPress
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:30:06 -0600

Hi,

Thanks for weblogger.el, it's great.

I came across one small bug when posting to my wordpress site. If I
make a new post with weblogger-start-entry, then the timestamp is
correct when I publish it. However, if I then edit the post with
weblogger-fetch-entries, the timestamp gets shifted 6 hours backward
every time I save a new version.

My timezone is GMT-6, which may not be a coincidence.

Version info: emacs 22.1.50.1, Mac OS X 10.4.11 PPC, latest version of
weblogger.el from Savannah

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia