emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Forgot the URL + another bugfix

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Forgot the URL + another bugfix
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:16:44 -0400

Forgot to give you guys a pointer to download the code:

weblogger.el - http://xrl.us/be9tps
xml-rpc.el   - http://xrl.us/be9tpu

(I also found and fixed a small bug that occurs if you invoke
weblogger-start-entry multiple times without actually creating an
entry.)

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.