emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Maintaining the same blog on two servers

From: Ted Smith
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Maintaining the same blog on two servers
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:39:29 -0500

Is there any way to configure/hack weblogger such that you could publish
the same post to two different servers? Has this ever been done or
discussed?

Great package, by the way. I beginning to think I would have to write
blog posts in emacs, then copy/paste them into a GTK client. Thanks!

- Ted Smith