emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Release of weblogger.el and xml-rpc.el

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Release of weblogger.el and xml-rpc.el
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:50:39 -0500

puneet goel <address@hidden> writes:

> Today I upgraded to the launchpad repository. With this version, I am
> not able to login. Seems either something is broken or some extra
> configuration is required which I am not aware of.

Could you open a bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/weblogger-el ?

It may be help if you strip your weblogger-config-alist of passwords and
post it.

Another bit that may help is evaling (setq xml-rpc-debug 10) and then
trying again.  Check for any buffer names that start with “request-data”
and “response-data” and send them to me in private email after stripping
out any passwords.

Finally, it looks like you aren't subscribed to emacsweblogs and the
list rejects posts from non-subscribers.  Could you sign up?

Thanks,

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

The only alternative to Tradition is bad tradition.
                          — Jaraslov Pelikan