emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] weblogger-change-weblog doesn't work for me

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] weblogger-change-weblog doesn't work for me
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:49:33 -0400

I have two blogs, and have done weblogger-setup-weblog on both of
them.

I don't seem to be able to send entries to the first of these I
defined.

When I say weblogger-change-weblog, the following shows up in the
*Messages* buffer:

           Contacting host: www.serpentpublications.org:80
           Reading [text/xml]... 825 bytes of 815 bytes (101%)
           Reading... done.
           Newsgroup: Serpent Publications
           Mark set

Serpent Publications is the second of the blogs; it never asks me if I
want the first one.

I do have the following in my .emacs:

 '(weblogger-config-alist (quote (("serpentpublications"
 "http://www.serpentpublications.org/wordpress/xmlrpc.php"; "admin" ""
 "1") ("laymusic"
 "http://www.serpentpublications.org/laymusic/xmlrpc.php"; "admin" ""
 "1")))))

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

If you find you are serving the same thing too often to the same
people, then invite someone else instead. It is much easier to change
your friends than your recipes.

Peg Bracken