emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] keywords don't become tags

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] keywords don't become tags
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:53:32 -0400

I have the impression that in a wordpress blog, the keywords should
become tags.  For my blogs, they don't.

Both this and the previous report were on weblogger 1.4.3, installed
via the Packages system.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

One very useful exercise is to ask a student to sing, just once, as
badly as they can. It's amazing what wonderful things come out when
you give them that permission.

Phillip Langridge, quoted in his New York Times obituary, March 8, 2010