emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Re: Need volunteers

From: Aaron Hammitt
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Re: Need volunteers
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:37:43 -0400

I realized if I do weblogger-select-configuration FIRST, it works. however I get a bad user/pass combination error if I leave the password blank in the variable weblogger-config-alist. If I put the password in, however, then everything works after I select a weblog.

Maybe it's possible to automatically select the first configuration when Emacs starts up. I'm not sure why it won't prompt me for my password like it used to in version 1.4.4.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Ted Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 20:41 -0400, Aaron Hammitt wrote:
> I tried the files you linked to, but when trying to start a new entry
> I get the message "Bad url: :/" in the minibuffer.

I get the same when running from the latest checkout from launchpad.
Reverting to the previous revision fixes it.