emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Symbol's function definition is void: caddr

From: Anton Rukin
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Symbol's function definition is void: caddr
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:03:51 +0400

This could be easilly solved by "(require 'cl)" command, but I think this should be fixed on source level.

Unluckilly, I am not expirienced in LISP :(

2010/10/6 Peter <address@hidden>
Hi,

I was able to get weblogger to work after the initial setup, however
after the first session and logout I'm unable to re-connect. I've
completely removed the settings and reinstalled weblogger using ELPA and
after a re-install it works fine in the same way: first login works but
subsequent logins are foiled.

Peter

The following is the error:

Symbol's function definition is void: caddr

This is the content of my .emacs file:

; This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for Lisp evaluation.
;; If you want to create a file, visit that file with C-x C-f,
;; then enter the text in that file's own buffer.

;;; This was installed by package-install.el.
;;; This provides support for the package system and
;;; interfacing with ELPA, the package archive.
;;; Move this code earlier if you want to reference
;;; packages in your .emacs.
(when
    (load
     (expand-file-name "~/.emacs.d/elpa/package.el"))
  (package-initialize))

;;; This was installed by package-install.el.
;;; This provides support for the package system and
;;; interfacing with ELPA, the package archive.
;;; Move this code earlier if you want to reference
;;; packages in your .emacs.
(when
    (load
     (expand-file-name "~/.emacs.d/elpa/package.el"))
  (package-initialize))
(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(weblogger-config-alist (quote (("default" "http://<blog
url>/xmlrpc.php" "<login>" "" "1") ))))
(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 '(default ((t (:inherit nil :stipple nil :background "white"
:foreground "black" :inverse-video nil :box nil :strike-through nil