Re: [emms-help] Copyright!

From: Ulrik Jensen
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Copyright!
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:43:25 +0200

Jorgen Schaefer <address@hidden> writes:
[snip]
> Each contributor should assign for emms. If you have a problem with
> this, please speak up now. If you know someone who contributed
> significiant amount of code (>10 lines) and who is not mentioned in
> the AUTHORS file, please speak up, too! :-)

Some considerations,

 - emms-info-mp3info.el

 ;; This code has been adapted from code found in mp3player.el, written
 ;; by Jean-Philippe Theberge (address@hidden), Mario
 ;; Domgoergen (address@hidden) and Jorgen Schäfer
 ;; <address@hidden>

I put in this comment at the very first when I wrote the file, since it
*was* a copy/paste from mp3player, which was then changed to fit with
the EMMS-way. After looking over emms-info-ogg.el, it seems I've
forgotten this comment when I wrote that, but I don't remember if it was
mp3player.el that had the basic "skeleton" I used for reading from
ogg-comment.el.

If any of you wrote the original code in mp3player for this, you should
probably put it on your list. If Jean-Philippe Theberge wrote these
functions for mp3player.el, he should probably sign over as well.

Which brings me to my next point:

- emms-score.el

 Jean-Philippe Theberge write this as well. And according to latest CVS,
 he is not currently mentioned in the AUTHORS-file.

- ogg-comment.el

 We're distributing this currently, does that mean Lawrence will have to
 sign over as well? And should this file be mentioned in the ones we've
 changed? (I updated it recently to fix a bug in EMMS)

--
Ulrik Jensen -- address@hidden -- http://www.terryp.tk