[emms-help] reco.el

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: [emms-help] reco.el
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 20:14:33 +0200

The first and tentative version of reco.el is available here:

http://www.rabkin.co.il/~johnr/software/sources/reco.el

reco.el returns the name of the currently playing track on streaming
audio stations together with other information about the station. All
this provided of course that the station indeed includes the information
in the bitstream and that the weather is favorable.

I'm hoping that there will be a way to integrate this into EMMS's
streaming functionality, but I admit that I have not figured how just
yet.

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell