[emms-help] problems running emms from cvs

From: Angelina Carlton
Subject: [emms-help] problems running emms from cvs
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:16:20 -0400

Hello,

I have a ~/src/emms directory from which I update emms with cvs.

I have bound F11 & F12 to use emms...

(global-set-key [(f11)] 'emms-pbi)
(global-set-key [(f12)] 'emms-play-directory)

This is the configuration I am using in my .emacs:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/emms")
(require 'emms-default)
(emms-setup 'default "/storage/mp3")
(require 'emms-player-simple)
(require 'emms-source-file)
(setq emms-player-list '(emms-player-mpg321
                         emms-player-ogg123
                         emms-player-mplayer)
      emms-source-list '((emms-directory-tree "/storage/mp3")))

/storage/mp3/ contains all of my music and previously pressing F12
would automatically load that directory, (this was using the debian
package)

Now however using the cvs version I get this error whenever
I press F12 or M-x emms-play-directory, M-x emms-play-directory-tree:

Symbol's function definition is void: read-directory-name

is this something in my config or is it something to do with the  cvs
version that is  beyond my control?

Thank you for any help...

--
Angelina Carlton