[emms-help] Re: Bugfixes for emms-pbi.el

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Bugfixes for emms-pbi.el
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:03:35 +0200

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:

> I rewrote the line killing function in emms-pbi.el, fixing a number
> of bugs there. Details are in the CVS log.
>
> I hope I fixed more bugs than I introduced. I'll try and use the
> playlist this week and test-drive the changes.

My sound card drivers are pretty flaky right now, so I'm not currently
using EMMS, but I want to say that I appreciate your working on this.

The PBI is great, but I think there's a lot of room for improvement.

Again, thanks! :-)

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>

    So really, we all have to ask ourselves:
    Am I waiting for RMS to do this?   --TTN.