[emms-help] emms-info-metaflac.el (set and get info for FLAC encoded fil

From: Matthew Kennedy
Subject: [emms-help] emms-info-metaflac.el (set and get info for FLAC encoded files)
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:43:59 -0600

Greetings.

I'm a FLAC user and coming to EMMS, I didn't find a way to get and set
the metadata in FLAC files.  Attached is an emms-info module which
supports metadata with FLAC using the "metaflac" program distributed
with the FLAC codec program.  emms-info-metaflac.el was adapted from
emms-info-mp3info.el.

A snippet such as the following in your .emacs is necessary to get it
to work:

,----
| (require 'emms-info-metaflac)
| (add-to-list 'emms-info-methods-list 'emms-info-metaflac)
`----

Best regards,

--
Matthew Kennedy