[emms-help] Re: ogginfo: read in UTF-8

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: ogginfo: read in UTF-8
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:59:41 +0200

Magnus Henoch <address@hidden> writes:

> ogginfo writes information in ASCII unless asked to do otherwise.
> This patch to emms-info-ogginfo.el instructs it to print tags in
> UTF-8 (the native encoding, by the way):

Thank you! If you plan to send other patches, could you please :

a) use darcs (modify/save, darcs record, darcs send) ;
b) sign papers to hand over your copyright to the FSF if you contribute
significant patches.

The first point is easier for us (your patch is recorded, with your
email address and your changelog entry). The latter is because EMMS is a
GNU project, so we need to sign papers for every significant contributor
(over 10 lines of code, IIRC).

Anyway, thanks for your contribution :) I hope Jorgen/forcer will apply
it, otherwise my efforts to write a proper answer will be in vain.'

Regards
--
Lucas