Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS maintainership

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS maintainership
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:35:05 +0200 (CEST)

> Well, you still need someone to make point releases.  If no one else has
> a strong desire to take over this part, I am willing to do so.  Either
> as "maintainer" or "release manager", whichever people are more
> comfortable with.

Thanks, Michael - you are putting a lot of work into a lot of
projects, I appreciate that. And you seem to have the support of
the others working on EMMS. So (for what that "title" is worth),
I'm more than happy to pass on maintainership of EMMS to you :-)

Thanks again Michael and to everyone else.

Happy hacking! :-)

Regards,
        -- Jorgen