Re: [emms-help] Re: Some extension for EMMS.

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: Some extension for EMMS.
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:25:25 +0200

Andy Stewart <address@hidden> writes:

> Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Andy Stewart <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hi, everyone.
>>>
>>> I use EMMS everyday.
>>>
>>> Below is my extension EMMS.
>>
>> Have you thought of adding some of them to the Emacswiki
>> [http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EMMS] or thereabouts?
>
> If can, can you modified those functions and add to EMMS?
> I think some functions will very useful for EMMS (example,
> emms-mark-duplicate-track. etc.)

The best way to get them included into Emms would be if you prepared a
patch against the git repo and sent that into the list for inclusion (or
just joined up as a developer). Waiting for someone else to integrate
these into Emms for you might take an unbounded amount of time.

Otherwise, as standalone functions they are best included on the wiki
page so people can add them to their own installations.