[emms-help] emms-lastfm-client.el lives!

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] emms-lastfm-client.el lives!
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:36:40 +0200

Streaming music from Last.fm, showing which track is playing and
skipping to the next track now work in a friendly manner. More
importantly the initial, one-time authentication is now documented in
the file header and relatively painless.

It should be pretty buggy since it hasn't been tested for any
significant amount time. More features, bug fixes to come.

$ git clone http://yrk.nfshost.com/repos/emms-yrk.git

The existing emms-lastfm.el and emms-last-played.el are defunct but are
useful for me to see what features to implement in
emms-lastfm-client.el.

Any objections to me installing emms-lastfm-client.el in git.sv.gnu.org
in the near future?