[emms-help] But in emms-playlist-set-playlist-buffer

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: [emms-help] But in emms-playlist-set-playlist-buffer
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 20:47:00 -0400

  I noticed a bug in emms-playlist-set-playlist-buffer today.  You may be able
to replicate it with M-x emms-playlist-set-playlist-buffer when you have two or
more playlists open.  When I do this, it only gives me the option of one of my
two playlist buffers.  Upon further inspection, the problem seems to stem from
"sort".  I couldn't tell you why, but sort destructively -- and unpredictably
-- modifies its input to achieve its output.

  I took the liberty of fixing emms-playlist-set-playlist-buffer to use the
output of sort, rather than relying on the original input.  The patch is
attached.

Ian Dunn