[emms-help] Ditch-fork

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] Ditch-fork
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 18:06:05 -0500

I don't use the browser, so it's actually a part of the Emms code that I
get to go over less often. Today I was reminded that it has
`emms-browser-lookup-pitchfork'.

Pitchfork (aka RichDork) are a commercial media outlet, owned by a
megacorp, and the website is a mass of proprietary javascript. We should
not be launching anyone to that site. Wikipedia is more than up to the
task, and contains links that anyone can follow if they so choose.

I'm leaving this up for discussion for the next week, and if there isn't
a really good reason raised I'm removing
`emms-browser-lookup-pitchfork'.