Re: [emms-help] emms-info-youtube

From: Konstantin Reich
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-info-youtube
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 20:40:14 +0300

Mike,

Indeed the problem in the updating. For example, If I add  the same url twice
(emms-add-url), both urls are displayed correctly.
However, I do not know how to properly update track.
When i add (emms-track-updated track) just after (emms-track-set track
'info-title title) I get

error in process sentinel: mapc: Symbol’s value as variable is void: track
error in process sentinel: Symbol’s value as variable is void: track

Which does not make any sense for me.