Re: none

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: none
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 18:37:24 -0500

We have Emms in ELPA now. This means that the manner in which we install
Emms isn't going to change. We also have new info methods in
emms-info-exiftool and emms-info-tinytag which rely on easily
installable/apt-get-able software.

Will you please consider working on the Emms manual to help reflect
these changes?

I would suggest the Quickstart section, which aims to be the tl;dr of
the manual. The manual is also available online and the Quickstart
section is linked-to directly from the Emms Website
(https://www.gnu.org/software/emms/#get_started).