Re: Adding lisp functions to the playlist

From: Alex Griffin
Subject: Re: Adding lisp functions to the playlist
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 02:09:43 +0000

I finally got around to trying this branch, but I'm afraid I can't get it to
work. I'm able to evaluate your `emms-actions-add` examples (with point at the
target track), but when the song comes up in the playlist, nothing happens. I
also tried different functions, like just printing a message to the echo area,
and nothing seemed to execute then either.

I'm using the mpv backend if that helps you reproduce the issue. Thanks for
working on this, and sorry it took me so long to respond!

--
Alex Griffin