emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] milline 7345

From: Jepson Volkmann
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] milline 7345
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:26:51 -0700

Hi,

M e R / D / A
V / a G R A
A m o x / c i I l / n
T r & m a d o I
P R O z & C
V A L / u M
L e V / T R A
X & n a x
S O m &
C i A L / S
A m B / E N

http://www.sekisometi.com

wall. I am betrayed, he said. It was rightly guessed that I could not
forbear to redeem the Arkenstone, the treasure of my house. For it I
will give one fourteenth share of the hoard in silver and gold, setting
aside the gems; but that shall be accounted the promised share of this
traitor, and with that reward he shall depart, and you can divide it as
you will. He will get little enough, I doubt not. Take him, if you wish