emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] yearly

From: Felice Amos
Subject: [Emonkey-users] yearly
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:59:48 +0300

I wish to say thank you to the British Library for issuing this document.
Novell is seeking to add two new counterclaims. If they were in charge, as Mark Hurd acknowledges the CEO ultimately is, then they were not paying attention. So we are off and running. The license has just been upheld in Germany again. That's what the experts are probably trying to figure out, at least SCO's experts, although with no specific code to work with, they may be having a hard time doing the math.
Or you have decided you are allergic to them.
Do we just wait for the ultimate solution?
Due to discovery, Novell is also refining some of the prior counterclaims as well, and I'll be giving you a detailed breakdown of all the changes as soon as I can.
Here's a piece they might not know.
It's more than twenty, because there are proposed orders too.
He had done no investigation himself at that point.
Let it get so bad that everyone sees how dangerous software patents are. The license has just been upheld in Germany again. I appreciate it very much. Another secret in SCO's mountain of secret offenses for which they would like IBM to pay them billions. I think he would hope you would rearrange your priorities, if not your ultimate goal, and find a way to do both. I hear you say, the fact that SCO has been unwilling or unable to be specific. What would the damages be, I wondered?
What about the victims of the patent system in the meantime? Novell wants its money from the Microsoft and Sun Microsystems licenses. What were they hoping to find? It's more than twenty, because there are proposed orders too.
And SCO worked hard to make Linux POSIX compliant because they wanted Linux to have Unix capabilities for the enterprise.
It's too long to file electronically, so we'll have to wait to read them, but most of them we have already.
It's too long to file electronically, so we'll have to wait to read them, but most of them we have already.
So we are off and running. It's too long to file electronically, so we'll have to wait to read them, but most of them we have already.
I think he would hope you would rearrange your priorities, if not your ultimate goal, and find a way to do both. So we are off and running. It's too long to file electronically, so we'll have to wait to read them, but most of them we have already.
Let it get so bad that everyone sees how dangerous software patents are. I pledge that I will dig harder and deeper and I will get to the bottom of this. Another secret in SCO's mountain of secret offenses for which they would like IBM to pay them billions.
D-Link Germany GmbH on the losing side tried to allege that the GPL wasn't binding because it violated Germany's antitrust law and interfered with its contracts with third parties. The end came to justify the means. This whole story makes no sense to me.
I'll show you the Pacer text, and I'll get the filings up as soon as I can. I think short term strategies have value.