emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] homework cottage

From: Billy Cuevas
Subject: [Emonkey-users] homework cottage
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 02:33:35 +0200

And not only that, they formed partnerships with particular types of birds. But they have to make a choice all the time.
The lines have indeed fallen in pleasant places if we know Him. When you experience peace, you experience it for yourself.
Will it get the right ingredients or not? We wander here and there, trying to be free of that pain. The outcome is other kinds of trees have disappeared, and the eucalyptus has continued. They search and search on the outside. No selfishness involved.
The one who accepts it will understand and fulfill their life. As human beings, we have these questions. So fulfill this life now.
People have made so many different advancements. You have the choice every single day.
When all the sources of distraction, whether self inflicted or not, come to a halt, what do our thoughts return to?
And we are receiving every day, every hour.
Others wanted to be more selective, and they formed a partnership with bees.
But today, people have complicated things so much that nobody knows what peace is.
In between times we listen to the radio on the way to work, keep our newsreaders open whilst working and mobile phones switched on.
And when they did, they had problems because they could not continue their species.
Ask, and it shall be given. Every aspect of Israel's life is focussed on obedience to God and a turning to Him in repentance and expectation. It is a basic impulse that has been given, that has been programmed, and it works rather well. When all the sources of distraction, whether self inflicted or not, come to a halt, what do our thoughts return to? We wander here and there, trying to be free of that pain.
The principalities and powers of this present evil age are ranged against us.
It can be experienced not just once, but again and again, just as we eat again and again.