engineer-devel

[Engineer-devel] CONTACT THE PAYING BANK!

From: lnternational prize/award department
Subject: [Engineer-devel] CONTACT THE PAYING BANK!
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 04:23:06 +0600

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT
REFERENCE NUMBERS:
Batch number106285612
Ticket number:05-32-44-45-50 (01-07) ,
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the first
Category draws of the Euro Millions. We are happy to inform you that you
have emerged a winner under the first Category, which is part of our
promotional draws.The
draws and winners were officially announced on the 22nd of May, 2006.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
1,000,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of
our International Promotions Program.Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number:05-32-44-45-50(01-07) with Batch numbers:10-62-85-612
Drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 1st category.You have therefore been approved to claim a
total sum of ONE MILLION EUROS (1,000,000.00) in cash credited to
reference number:05-32-44-45-50(01-07) made available from a total cash
prize of 13 Million EUROS, shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky
winners in this category. This year"s Lottery Program Jackpot is
the largest . The estimated 13 million EUROS jackpots would be the third-
biggest in history of our lottery program. Please note that your lucky
winning numbers falls within our booklet representative office in
Europe as indicated in our play coupon. ONE MILLION EUROS (1.M EUROS)
would be released to you by our approved paying bank in the
Netherlands.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Be informed that winnings are deposited with the European Central Bank
according to the rules and regulattions of the program and the paying bank
will
be responsible for the remittance of funds to winners.This is in your best
interest to
aviod mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you
keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the

process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds
remitted to your account.
NOTE: As a part of ensuring immediate remittance of funds to winners,The
organisers have given strict instructions to S N S BANK on remittance of
winnings to winners.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants/non-participants of this program.Please
contact your accreditted paying Bank immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice:You are advised to contact the Bank immediately by email.
Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.NOTE: For easy refference
and identification, find below your Refference and Batch numbers.
Remember to quote with your paying Bank.REFERENCE NUMBERs:05-32-44-45-50
(01-07) Batch numbers:10-62-85-612
Send the followings to the paying
bank for verifications
Your full names
Telephone numbers and fax
Winning and batch numbers
Ticket numbers.
To file for your claim,
please contact S N S BANK Foreign operation manager