epsilon-devel

Re: [epsilon-devel] Does the mailing list work?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:51:47 -0400

   Hello.  I've written two emails to the list a few hours ago, from a
   café with a very bad wifi connection.  I thought that the SMTP
   server eventually accepted the two messages without timing out, but
   I'm not seeing them in the archives at
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/epsilon-devel/2014-03/threads.html
   .

   Did you see two messages from me dating back to a few hours ago?

You should check ftp://lists.gnu.org instead of the mailman interface;
since that is only updated periodically.