epsilon-devel

[epsilon-devel] [Epsilon] Proposed upgrade of the home page

From: Therese Godefroy
Subject: [epsilon-devel] [Epsilon] Proposed upgrade of the home page
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 13:25:39 +0200

Hello,

I am a member of the gnu.org French translation team [0], and also try
to update web pages using old boilerplates to make future style
improvement easier. epsilon.html [1] is one of those pages. It also has
a leftover link to boilerplate.html in the translation list, and a minor
XHTML error. Upgrading to the latest boilerplate [2] would give the
opportunity to fix this.

The attached tarball contains a diff against the current version. If you
agree with the proposed changes but don't have time to commit them to
CVS, I will be glad to do it (provided the repository isn't locked),
with any further modifications you specify.

Best regards,
Therese

[0] https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html#teams
[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon/epsilon.html