epsilon-devel

Interrupting a running jitter program

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Interrupting a running jitter program
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 20:01:14 +0100

Hi Luca.

In poke we have a SIGINT handler for the repl.  However, we would like
to be able to stop a running PVM program using Ctrl-C.

It follows we would need a way for Jitter to check for a global every N
instructions, and call 'exitvm' with an error state when the global
indicates the program shall be terminated.

Does Jitter support something like this?
Would it be possible to add it?
Thanks.