epsilon-devel

New Jitter tag v0.9.231, poke submodule updated; GC update

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: New Jitter tag v0.9.231, poke submodule updated; GC update
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 01:40:29 +0200

Hello.

Since I have been silent these days I am seizing the occasion to update
the jitter submodule in poke, and let the few recent changes in master
be tested in the wild before the big commit.

My actually important work is progressing very well on the gc branch.  I
have around 7000 new lines, with some obsolete comments to clean up
following design changes but otherwise mostly well written.  The code is
very stable and not far from being complete.

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".