epsilon-devel

Re: jitter fails to build on upcoming gcc-12: jitter-executor.h:774:14:

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: jitter fails to build on upcoming gcc-12: jitter-executor.h:774:14: error: computed goto must be pointer type
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 21:38:01 +0100

On 2022-01-25 at 20:04 +0100, Luca Saiu wrote:

> I am building a GCC 12 snapshot now.  Of course it is important to
> support.

I have been having silly problems with the undefined symbols
__LIBGCC_SF_MAX__  __LIBGCC_SF_EPSILON__ __LIBGCC_SF_MIN__ , and a
different one with crosstool.  I will try again another day, and I will
find a nicer fix for Jitter when I can test myself.

For the time being, Sergei, I am just adding a cast in
JITTER_COMPUTED_GOTO_FALLBACK : please tell me if this fixes the problem
and if there are other errors.

Poke people, I updated the jitter submodule, both on master and on
maint/poke-2 .  New Jitter tag v0.9.280 .

Thank you very much for reporting the issue.

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".