epsilon-devel

Re: Jitter: no-threading temporarily disabled on m68k as well

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Jitter: no-threading temporarily disabled on m68k as well
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 22:04:32 +0100

On 2022-02-06 at 19:40 +0100, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

>> There is a bug people are chasing, that I have not reproduced yet.
>>
>> New tag v0.9.284.  Jitter submodule in poke updated in master and
>> maint/poke-2 .
>
> Thank you.

I am not completely convinced that this is needed, after testing; the
dispatch seems to make no difference with respect to poke failing or
not failing.  Anyway I will not work on the Jitter side now and the
current state is safer for you.

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".