equinox-general

[Equinox-general] CVS structure

From: Dejan Lekic
Subject: [Equinox-general] CVS structure
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:31:57 +0100

Martin, the CVS structure You've sent to me is PERFECT in my opinion! Can You
make current working tree look that way?
All we need is to make separate directories:
- ede
- eshared
- eimgviewer
- enotepad
- ecdplayer
- evoicecontrol
- evolcontrol
- ecalc
- efileman
- efinder
- efstabedit
- ehardcenter
- einstaller
- epppdialer
- esccplus

Can You make that please? Than we can import all these directories as separate
modules in equinox on Savannah! :) When You finis this please contact me so we
can import that into our main CVS tree. That can be also 0.6.2 version. And at
that time I am IN! I'll start working on efileman, but i think we should also
have some file manager like Nautilus or so... But okay, that should be in the
future.