erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] Better Life, wide-palmed

From: Roberta Shaver
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] Better Life, wide-palmed
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:56:30 +0360

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE9 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateW
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateS
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyH
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate5
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate8

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://UMPQ7W.doolies.net

the  quarry,  north of  the  train,  the air over  the  track  shimmered and
     He  fell face  down into the  grass, and it  turned into dust under his

     It was not golden, it was more  a copper color, reddish, and completely
     "We'll leave it here  for now. God willing, we'll come back and pick it
anything new? I hear  you have robots working full force but not getting too

     There was nothing disappointing or doubt-inspiring about it, but  there
maybe now you'll give me a sip?"
sip, shut his  eyes, and handed the  flask  to Arthur. That's it, he thought
as  he poured more whiskey. "It's called  Witches'  Jelly, I'll make you one

sullen  face  of  Monkey, covered  with  coarse brown fur.  He  struggled to
it,  Redrick  thought  grimly.  Himself. Why did he  beg  to come  along  so