erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] byway

From: Billy Merrill
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] byway
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:06:25 +0430

I can be lame and dull and say 'keep blogging, yo! Time's like this makes me wonder if I started blogging just because it was a fad a couple of months ago. so here you are ways to think faster . but to those who leave me, wanting to be friends, etc - i so far have no problem keeping within the boundary of 'just friends'.
perhaps because i feel that i will keep giving those that i leave, some kind of hope, if i keep in touch with them. The fact that I'm not very good at lying doesn't help too.
She knows why so that might be enough for the time being.
It's how much you write, how you write them out, and how you react to responses.
Maybe that's why blogging isn't natural to me. i do agree on your points of the difference between leaving and being left though Cheers! It's not that I don't enjoy their company but the real reason would be something I'd share some other time. I was talking with Shuq in the car earlier today and I told him I use to write and write a lot when I was in college.
Everyone seems to be blogging then and might that be why I started blogging too? There's obviously someone out there who's a better man than he was or ever can be!
i can't even remember their names!
It's not just about what you write. Just like relating something to a friend or friends.
Even when I was younger my diaries never lasted for more than a couple of months.
I've got people asking me why aren't I blogging anymore and I keep giving excuses.
on more serious side a . Well I guess you'd just have to come back to find out eh.
i have my pride, yes?
oh well, to each its own i guess sis Cheers! it's now 'out-of-my-life-you-go-man!
But if the friendships start to interfere with our lives or becomes hurdles and actually prevent us from moving on properly, then it's just not worth it! To be honest I've never been good at keeping diaries and such. After all, he chickened out of the relationship and then now what, kiss and make up?
Gosh that sounds so lame, feels like I'm going through a mid-life crisis or something.
well becareful that what would be one's greatest fear might just come through you know Cheers!
won't be able to answer you this time because i've never been in a girl-boy relationship in which the both of us are more than just friends.