erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] watch it

From: April Sosa
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] watch it
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:51:34 -0000

Hi Angel, look at it its' 27% UP! I mentioned about this
company yesterday known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI)
Yay, I told you to watch it yesterday and it boomed from .7to .9!
I made easy 20% just in one single day.I am amazed, did you buy
some as well I hope?

As you can see its climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode even more.So you still have a window
to digg in while it's still in it's low.So what a hey, go ahead
buy some, make some money while it's there. It can easily do
another 30% tomorrow.I wouldn't wait any longer if I be you...

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Emery.

disagreeable mr. darcy is not coming here again with our dear bingley! what can
he mean by being
"what could become of mr. bingley and jane!" was a wonder which introduced the
discussion