erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] Dear Customer ,Thank you for the order

From: Mauro Mclean
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] Dear Customer ,Thank you for the order
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:25:49 -0600

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,G'AIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable g'ains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Click here: http://bromptonpropertiesllc.com

The wild gales of mirth ended when he looked at the mangled body of the rat in
the corner.
It looks good on paper, and there are people who build those things who'd tell
you it was easy as pie — and even keep a straight face while they said it — but
the odds are always against.
Shinebone's gloomy assessment had been that Geoffrey would almost certainly
take pneumonia after lying in that ditch all night in the chilly rain, but
three days had passed and there had been no onset of fever and coughing.