[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Erw-devel] Safari/Konqueror bug

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Safari/Konqueror bug
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:31:43 +1000
User-agent: KMail/1.5.2

I think one of the problems with Konqueror can be traced to the RPC framework. 
I've noticed with my implementation that the IFRAME fails to be reloaded 
which means RPCDone stays false and the inline event handlers are disabled 
breaking the page.

Here is my rpc function which uses what is supposed to be the most portable 
way to change an IFRAME's url:

function remoteProcedureCall( url )
    RPCdone = false;
    frames['rpcframe'].location.href = "empty.php";
    frames['rpcframe'].location.href = url;

I'll let you know if I find a fix.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]