esp-action-alert

[Esp-action-alert] The Free Software Supporter

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [Esp-action-alert] The Free Software Supporter
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:01:53 -0500

Hi,

I'm writing to let you know about the first issue of the Free Software
Foundation's monthly news digest and action update: the Free Software
Supporter. Each month the Supporter bring you success stories, news of
upcoming action and events, and happenings throughout the GNU project
and the free software community. Our first edition was already mailed
out today, but you can read it in our archives listed below.

Sign-up for the Supporter today, by joining our very-low-volume
mailing list: http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/info-fsf

Free Software Supporter, Issue 1, March 2008:
  HTML Version: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-fsf/2008-03/msg00000.html
  Text version:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-fsf/2008-03/txt6WM6sG7rpd.txt

Thanks again for all your support!