espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Espresso user and developer meeting

From: Michael Kuron
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Espresso user and developer meeting
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 10:57:12 +0200

Dear Espresso user and developers,

here are the instructions for dialing into the meeting, which takes place on
Thursday, October 10 at 16:30 (Berlin time). Please join a few minutes early so
we can sort out any technical difficulties that may arise; our side should be
ready to receive your calls by around 16:00.

You have multiple options for connecting (in order of decreasing preference):

1. Via a web browser: https://conf.dfn.de/webapp/conference/97947197. We
recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, but other modern browsers
will likely work too. When prompted for a PIN code, you can just skip it by
clicking the "Join" button.

2. Through a smartphone/tablet app: install it from
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pexip.infinityconnect
(Android) or
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pexip-infinity-connect/id1195088102 (iOS),
launch the app, click the video button, and dial address@hidden . Again, just
skip the PIN prompt.

3. By Skype or Skype for Business: add address@hidden to your contacts and
start a video call.

4. By telephone (audio-only): call +49 30 200 97947197.

Please test your computer and connection a day or two in advance. To do this,
please use the test call service that can be accessed at a different number:
https://conf.dfn.de/webapp/conference/9791 (web), address@hidden (app), +49 30
200 9791 (phone), address@hidden (Skype). If this reveals any problems that you
cannot solve yourself, please email me directly (i.e. do not reply to the
mailing list).

If you have trouble connecting on the day of the meeting, please call +49 30
200 97947197 between 16:00 and 16:30 and we'll try to help you.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you at the meeting, either physically
in Stuttgart or virtually from around the globe.

Regards,
Michael