espressomd-maintainer

[Espressomd-maintainer] Fwd: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Preparing ESPResSo 3.1

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [Espressomd-maintainer] Fwd: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Preparing ESPResSo 3.1
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:40:41 +0100

Hi!

Diese Mail kam von Jiajia aus Mainz.

Klingt erstmal ganz spannend, oder?

Olaf

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Preparing ESPResSo 3.1
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 13:37:58 +0100
From: Jiajia Zhou <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>

Hi Olaf,

This is Jiajia from Mainz. Espresso users here in Mainz (that are
Stefan Medina and me), we have implemented two ways to apply an
external time-dependent electric fields. Stefan has implemented using
constraint, and I basically vary the external force every time step.
If there are general interests about this feature, I will send you the
codes.

Stefan also implement codes to calculate the dipole moments. He's away
in California so if you think that would be helpful, I will send the
codes also. That feature seems pretty similar to the 'timecorr' codes
Stefan Kesselheim and Peter Kosovan implemented though.

Best regards,
Jiajia