espressomd-maintainer

[Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Added docs on arguments of (almost) a

From: Peter Kosovan
Subject: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Added docs on arguments of (almost) all observables. (#36)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:11:54 -0800

The documentation of the observables is almost complete and consistent with the
code.

Documentation to various radial profiles is missing. They were implemented by
Stefan and I did not get how they work. I am not sure if we should list them in
the UG even if they are left undocumented, or keep them commented out. I chose
the second option.

The structure factor observable does not work. I may try to fix it during the
weekend, but I am not sure if I find the time. For the moment I commented it
out from the code and docs.

peter

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/kosovan/espresso master

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/pull/36

-- Commit Summary --

* Docs of more observables, removed some confusing ones
* Merge branch 'master' of git://github.com/espressomd/espresso

-- File Changes --

M doc/ug/analysis-core.tex (126)
M src/statistics_observable.c (58)
M src/statistics_observable.h (21)
M src/tcl/statistics_observable_tcl.c (330)

-- Patch Links --

  https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/pull/36.patch
  https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/pull/36.diff

---